THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
When you deal with us, whether by using our website or by communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us: You are likely to provide us with information about yourself if you register an account on our website, book an order for products, complete any forms on the site (such as registration forms, contests, and surveys), and if you choose to receive newsletters and special offers, or enter a contest or Special offers or access to our website using social media features, or communicate with us (by e-mail, phone, instant chat, social media, etc.).
- Depending on what you provide, this information may include name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, photos, and financial information (including credit or debit card details, though It’s not ours, it’s our payment processors.)
- If you register an account with the site, then you can choose to give us your picture and title. Through your account, you can also invite your friends to shop on our website (including by email, Facebook or Twitter). We will inform your friends that we have received their contact details from you, however please make sure that you get their permission before sharing it with us, and redirect emails to people you know will welcome them.
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: We may receive information about you from other sources such as your other accounts (when you use your Apple ID information when you log in to our site, for example) or from other sites including data brokers, our partners, and social media providers such as Facebook and Twitter. Advertising networks, analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
- Information that our information technology system collects about you: Some information is created and recorded automatically by our IT systems every time you visit the site, and this information includes the following:
- Device information: The information provided by your device will vary depending on the type of device you are using (whether it is a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or other) and the settings on this device, but the information will include the type of device you are using (such as iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7 ), The IP address of the device, the browser you are using, the phone network provider (for phones), the pages you visited, the time zone, the country’s location, and reports of download error or crashes.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
We need to use the information we collect in more than one way in order to provide you with the service and website, including permitting ordering and receiving of products using our site, managing your account, and improving your experience.
MarPacheco may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MarPacheco and its affiliates.
- We use the information for marketing and advertising purposes as well. Whenever you tell us that you wish to receive marketing communications or when purchasing using our services, we and our partners will use your personal information (including name, email and address) to send you some updates, news and offers from time to time via e-mail, regular mail, or any other means of media.
- We may use your information (including supplemental information from partners to whom we attach current customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to your preferences. You can unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send to you via email by modifying your preferences in the Profile Management section of your account or by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional messages sent to you.
- We use third-party service providers to provide you with ads that are most relevant to you across your various devices and on our sites, partner sites and mobile applications.
- We also conduct research, analysis and surveys about your use of our website and reviews.
REMOVAL OF ACCOUNT
You may decide to close your account in the case we will erase your data, including your buying history of the courses or coaching sessions purchased. Nonetheless, we may hold your own information even after you have close your account, if sensibly important to consent to our legitimate commitments (counting law authorization demands), conform to authoritative commitments (counting an arrangement among us and law enforcements), meet administrative prerequisites, prevent spam, look after security, forestall misrepresentation and misuse, uphold our Terms of Service or GPDR policy, or satisfy your solicitation to «withdraw» from additional messages from us. You can close your account on your «My Profile» tab or contacting directly to us.
We use technology such as «cookies» to collect information and store your preferences online. Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by a web server to a web browser, allowing the server to uniquely distinguish the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website
- Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies that enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without it, the services you have requested such as remembering login details or shopping bag products cannot be provided.
- Category 2: Performance cookies, which collect anonymous information about how you use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers access, browse or use our site, and to highlight areas that could be improved such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies does not display personal details by which your individual identity can be identified. You can subscribe to these cookies using your browser settings.
- Category 3: Functional cookies that remember the choices you make, such as the country you visit our site from, language, and search parameters such as size, color or product line. This information can thus be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your choices and to make the visits more appropriate and enjoyable. The identity of the people contained within the information these cookies collect can be anonymized and they cannot track browsing activity on other sites. You can subscribe to these cookies using your browser settings.
- Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies that collect information about your browsing habits when you are connected or indulge in 1 on 1 coacing session, in order to make the advertisement more relevant to you and your interests.
- Category 5: Social media cookies that allow you to share your website activities on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Please refer to the relevant privacy policies for how their cookies work. If you wish to delete cookies that are physically present on your computer, please refer to the Help and Support section on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores it.
Ensuring your security and the security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information you provide to us, including: Using Secure Socket Layer («SSL») and 128 bit mysql cloud database to encrypt the personal data that you send to us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details. ); Not to keep credit or debit card details that enable any third party to trade with a credit or debit card (such as your CVV number); And to monitor Internet server and IT systems regularly to detect potential vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted from or through our website and any such transmission is at your own risk.
By placing an order, you authorise us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details or if you are using any of the listed below payment processor to buy the coaching sessions/courses at https://marpacheco.com.The supported payment processors are:
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Cash app
- Any Bank Transfer
GDPR POLICY (FOR EU CITIZENS)
Taking into consideation with all the others and also our site ( https://marpacheco.com/ ), The EU General Data Protection Regulation came into being on 25th May 2018 and applies to every business or organization of even today – within or outside of the European Union – that collects, maintains or uses the personal data of EU citizens. As an EU based business ( https://marpacheco.com/ ) with all aspects is a GDPR adequate business because we are selling services to the EU and in the process, we collect and process personal data. When you send an email to us the email you consent to that it will be stored and processed in the company servers.
METHODOLOGY AND NEED OF GDPR
- Provide you a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) as part of our standard contract in order to provide data protection.
- Obtain consent of your’s visit in the form of cookie.
- Can help manage tickets, refunds and data sending requests.
- Assists with the management of many of these requirements stated above.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected when you.
- Send us an email
- When you are having a cell phone communication with us.
- Give any of our staff your visiting card
- Connect to any of our staff via LinkedIn, Facebook,Instagram,twitter or other social media
- Visit our websites or blogs
- If you fill in a form on our websites
However, as an EU/EEA citizen you have based on the GDPR and have certain rights to your personal data in terms of privacy and if you have questions or want to request deletion please contact us using our GDPR-form.
CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have certain rights regarding the personal data we hold about you, which we explain in detail below. Some of them only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also specified how to exercise these rights. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights which may include asking a set of security questions to confirm your identity.
Access. You have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, and if we do so to gain access to your data that we keep and certain information about how we use it and with whom we share it (including the categories of personal data that we share with companies for their direct marketing uses and the names and addresses of those companies). Please note that in the «My Account» dashboards, you can view your information, especially your account details (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), addresses you use for billing, shipping, order history, and shopping preferences.
We may not provide you with certain personal data if providing it conflicts with someone else’s rights (for example, when providing your personal data that we hold may reveal information about another person) or when another exemption applies.
Portability. You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data that we collect from you in an organized and commonly used format and a reading mechanism, and you have the right to request the transfer of that personal data to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you provide to us with your consent or for the purposes of performing our contract with you. If you wish to transfer personal data to another party, please ensure that you provide details on that party, and note that we can only do so when it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the safety of the personal data or its processing once received by the other party. We may also not provide you with certain data if providing it conflicts with someone else’s rights (for example, when submitting your personal data that we hold may reveal information about another person, our trade secrets, or intellectual property rights).
Correction. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data kept about you. You can amend your personal data in the «My Account» settings. You can also request a correction by sending us an email. Please note that in some cases we may ask you to provide a detailed explanation of why you believe the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required or not. Please note that while we evaluate whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can exercise your right to restrict our processing of the saved data as described below.
Erase. You can request that we delete the personal data, If you believe it is no longer necessary for us to keep your personal data that we have.